9 teams are playing round rubin sistem, each team play against each other.
2 minutes warm-up(no pucks) folowed by 2 x 15 minutes game(stoped time) with a 1 minute break between periods.
After the first 15 minutes begins a new game. Each game(half) counts as a new game and is aworded(4 points maximum for both):
• 2 points for the winning team at the conclusion of regulation time(one game/half)
• 1 point for both teams at the conclusion of regulation time if the game/half is tied
The final ranking will be made on the basis of points scored.
The tie-breaking system for two (or more) teams with the same number of points, the following parameters count in this order:
• Points in the direct matches
• Difference of goals shot and goals received between the teams with the same number of points.
• Difference of goals shot and goals received of all matches
• Number of goals shot
• By lot
IIHF rules (games will be played across the whole ice rink 5 on 5).
Icing only in the last 2 minutes of the game.
Minor penalty is 1 minute 30 seconds.
Timeout can be called only once in game (2 halfs).
If one of the teams lead 5 goals or more, the time does not stop anymore.
Players with match penalties and serious disciplinary penalties will be excluded from the teams for one match. Very serious cases will eliminate the player from the entire tournament.
Any protests or disputes will be heard if brought to the committee within 15 minutes from completion of the match in question. Any such issues will be resolved by the disciplinary committee comprised of the Tournament Board of Directors and one representative of the competing teams.
All decisions are final.